We are hiring: Librarian in the Services department
Prague University of Economics and Business, Centre of Information and Library Services (University Library) is hiring for the position of a librarian in the Services department.
Main job responsibilities:
- Providing lending services to library users
- Providing information about library services, reference, and information services
- Maintenance and revision of the collection
- Simplified cataloging of the older collection
- Secondary school education
- Independence, reliability, thoroughness
- Knowledge of working on a PC
- Active English
- Experience in a library is an advantage
- Interesting work in a professional library (shift operation)
- Salary classification according to the valid internal salary regulation of the Prague University of Economics and Business
- 6 weeks of vacation, subsidized meals, discounted phone tariff including data, contribution to pension insurance, possibility to use the company kindergarten
- Opportunity for professional growth, language education for employees
- Start possible from October 2023 or as agreed, assuming a full-time position.
Contact: Jana Uhlíková, tel: 224 095 581, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send your professional CV complemented by a brief motivational letter by email to email@example.com. Selected candidates will be invited for a personal interview.