Libraries operation – Summer 2022
|Žižkov Library||Jižní Město Library|
|27. 6. – 1. 7. 2022||8 – 16||9 – 16|
|4. 7. – 21. 8. 2022||Closed||Closed|
|22. 8. – 9. 9. 2022||8 – 16||Closed|
|From 12. 9. 2022||Regular opening hours||Regular opening hours|
Information about the library operation
Return of books: At the time of closing the libraries, books can be returned to the bibliobox located at the entrance to the Old Building in Žižkov.
- Loans of the books for reference only from the study room in Žižkov will be provided continuously from June 27, 2022 (books cannot be reserved in advance). The last borrowing opportunity will be on July 1, 2022 until 16:00. The return date will be set to August 8, 2022, without the possibility of extension. From August 23, 2022 a late fee of CZK 50 will be charged for non-returned books for each working day. The library is not obliged to lend the books from the study room and has the right to refuse the loan to the user.
- Short-term loans can be ordered directly from the catalogue.
- If necessary, books can be ordered by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. The order will be processed only if the library collections are available.
- All uncollected orders and reservations will be canceled on July 1, 2022 after the end of operation and returned to the library stacks.
- The library catalogue will be available for orders on August 15, 2022, ordered books will be available from August 22, 2022.
- The interlibrary loan service will not be processed in the period from July 4, 2022 to August 31, 2022.